Monday, April 20, 2009

Thesis Pieces

thesis update: just finished last piece! yes!! I will probably still do touch ups, but at least for the moment I feel like I'm finished.  I guess I should be burnt out, but all I want to do is paint more. Keep the momentum. I think I'm going to steal Robert Hunt's picture a day idea, once all this end-of-semester madness is over, I guess. I just want to blow off my final project for my music class and paint instead. I forget that there is still so much to be done. Postcards, business cards, portfolio assembly, photographing work, and thats just for thesis! My website is pretty much finished though, which is a relief. Here's yet another one of my thesis pieces, about anorexia. Special thanks to Keri, the skinniest person I know, for posing.

No comments:

Post a Comment